Ready, Set, Fuse!
- Decide the size and shape of project you would like to make.
- Choose from an assortment of colored glass to decorate with.
- Staff will assist you with learning how to trim, cut and arrange glass using provided tools.
- Tack glass arrangement together with small amounts of glue.
- Leave it with us to be fired and ready to pick up in several days. Allow 2 weeks for projects to be slumped into dish and platter shapes.
At any time of the day, our staff will provide you with safety glasses, gloves and proper instruction on how to use the basic tools to trim, cut and arrange the glass you are designing with. Kid-friendly glass with smooth edges is available for our younger artists ages 7 and under. Trust us when we say, this is a great art medium for those who are unenthused about using a paint brush!
What it Costs
Pricing for glass projects is determined by size of project. All costs include firing of project.
4" Square or Circle $12
6" Square or Circle $20
8" Square or Circle $30
10" Square or Circle $40
12" Square or Circle $50
Additional $5 firing cost for projects slumped into dish molds.